ITTI’s Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) operations are located in Bangalore, India.
- ITTI established Printed circuit board assembly division in 2004.
- ITTI focuses on providing one stop shop for all PCBA requirements including Design, Component sourcing, Assembly and testing.
- We have state of the art machinery, highly skilled work force and ISO 9001 quality management system with full participation by the entire management team including the CEO.
- The Facility is housed in a sprawling 46,000 Square foot building in India’s Silicon Valley, the city of Bangalore. Needless to say, there is sufficient room to expand.
- We continue to take on new projects. As of January, 2017, this Division employs 400 employees doing PCB Assembly, Wire Harnessing, Connector Assemblies and other special projects.
Automated in-line SMT assembly
YAMAHA YSP In-Line Solder Paste Printer
Aurotek 2 Slide PCB Router
Agilent Medalist I3070 series 5 ICT
SMD Pick ‘NPlace Machine
SMD Pick ‘N Place Machine Features :
- One Surface mount Pick & Place machine (MY100-DXE- 200) with 40,000 CPH with 16 Nozzles and one more Pick & Place machine (MY9) with 21,000 CPH with 8 Nozzles
- Touch less centering
- Feeder Optimization
- Electrical verification on new reels
- Optical centering vision
- Maximum PCB size 932 x 732 x 4.00 mm
Wave Soldering Machine
Wave Soldering Machine Features :
- JT Electricals WS-450 – Two Machines
- One machine with Nitrogen option and chiller fitted
- One machine with Nitrogen and chiller option.
- Both are capable of handling RoHS process
- Closed-loop with inverter control system to keep stability and accuracy of the conveyor speed.
- Independent temperature control in the 3 pre-heating zones to achieve the best heat efficiency.
Automated Optical Inspection System
Automated Optical Inspection System Features :
- Used for post print, pre reflow, mixed mode or post reflow applications
- 100% inspection: presence, absence, polarity and placement accuracy as well as OCV and solder joints with Profiler® tool.
- Jedec component library powered with Vectoral Imaging technology inspection tools.
- Real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC) capability
- Automatic conveyor width adjustment for boards up to 18” x 16”
- Cycle time: from 170 000 to 400 000 components per hour
- Powered by i-LITE (Programmable Illumination System)
Reflow Soldering Machine Rear View
Reflow Soldering Machine Rear View Features :
- VI-TECH 8 Zone forced convention reflow soldering system (Model CR-820)
- Capable of handling Nitrogen soldering
- Capable of handling RoHS process
Don’t forget, we offer guarantee of zero defects quality and 97% on-time delivery performance at competitive pricing.