India is one of the two most favored destinations for American and European companies to manufacture and market their goods. The country offers low cost, highly skilled engineering talent, exceptional management talent, investment hungry Government and a vast market within India as well as in neighboring Middle East, Africa and South Asia; but most importantly, India offers strong protection of your intellectual property.
Let ITTI assist you with Joint Ventures (JV) in India. This could be a financial equity partnership, technical collaboration, Acquisition or just a distributorship for your product as well as procurement of custom designed components and assemblies.
- India is the world’s largest democracy with an active judiciary, free and courageous press and freedom of movement as well as expression.
- India has the world’s second largest pool of scientists and engineers after USA. These individuals are available at a fraction of cost compared to America and Europe.Remember that quite a large proportion of US Engineers, Scientists, Doctors and Professors are from India.
” India is chaotic on the surface, but stable underneath; China is stable on the surface, but chaotic from within.”
- India has the world’s largest population of English speaking people (300 million).
- According to CBS’ “60-Minutes”, the Indian Institute of Technology (6 Campuses) is tougher than Princeton, MIT and Stanford combined.
- India’s Indian Institute of Management (multiple campuses) (“B-Schools”) are comparable to Harvard and Wharton. India offers a large pool of MBA’s and trained managers.
- India’s Protection of Intellectual Property Law is tough and well enforced. The Indian Government strongly discourages copyright and patent infringements; whereas the Chinese Government actually encourages it.
- India is generating wealth at a much faster rate than China as evidenced by the Forbes list of billionaires. This is a testimony to Indian businessmen’s entrepreneurial savvy.
- India offers a large market domestically as well as access to other markets in neighboring Middle East, South Asia and Africa.
- India is fast emerging as a strong ally of the USA and EU.
- Since 2015, India has become the fastest growing large economy in the world while growing at more than 7% per year.
- India does not have territorial ambitions or designs.
“Indian democracy has built-in shock absorbers which enable people to replace leaders.In China, you don’t have those shock absorbers.China’s regional disparities in income especially between the poorest and the richest will cause serious social dislocations”.
- ITTI has a strong presence in India including a Procurement Director and Procurement Engineers.
- Ashok Thakkar, ITTI’s CEO maintains a strong network of contacts in India including leading businessmen and women, Chief Ministers, high ranking Government officials, and leaders in academics.
- ITTI can find a national distributor for your product, an equity partner to establish manufacturing operations or a licensee for technical collaboration without equity.
- ITTI will guarantee a highly ethical handling of your account.
- ITTI will assist you with legal support and initial planning until the Indian operations are functional and producing results.
- ITTI will find you a trustworthy, capable and experienced partner in India, who will take care of local formalities and procedures including necessary licenses and permits.
- ITTI’s representative will accompany you on a visit or visits (as necessary) to India.
- If requested, we will assist you with developing and implementing a world class Quality Management System per ISO 9001.
Printed Circuit Board and Electronic Assemblies, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Precision NC Machining, Castings and Forgings, Plastic Injection Molding and Tool Making and Bringing New Inventions to Market.
Our core competency is not limited to just the manufacturing processes listed above. With our setup in India, we can add new suppliers and new capabilities as demand grows.
We guarantee zero defects quality, Ironclad Protection of your Intellectual Property and exceptional administrative support.
Through strategic partnerships in India, ITTI offers products and processes to match global standards. Our Indian partners are certified to ISO 9001 standard (latest version). Additionally, we offer the following:
- Vendor pre-qualification by ITTI’s Mumbai based Procurement Director and Engineers. Our qualification process is very stringent and on an average, it takes two to three months to qualify a vendor. This is why we “pre-qualify”. When we say “we have a vendor for you”, we really mean it.
- Zero Defects Guaranteed: We guarantee Zero Defects after the first two or three production shipments (depending on the complexity of the product or process). You will be able to safely move the shipment from receiving dock to the stockroom (“Dock to Stock”) without any inspection or test.
- Quality and Process Planning: ITTI’s Quality Consultants will assist the US client and the Indian supplier with Advanced Quality Planning Process (APQP) with the objective of achieving Zero Defects.
- On-Time Delivery: We guarantee 97% on-time delivery.
- Door Delivery We will deliver the product to your receiving dock.
- Ethics and Professionalism:We take pride in our high integrity, ethics and professionalism. Our clients are always delighted.
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Trade Secrets: We guarantee never to take any actions that would be detrimental to the financial and business interests of our clients. We also guarantee the protection of our client’s intellectual property, goodwill and trade secrets.
- Cost Savings: Even after paying for the extra shipping and a little additional inventory carrying cost, you will save significant amounts of money. And remember, you won’t have to invest in manufacturing facilities, machinery, people, computers, phones, benefits, taxes and other overheads.
- Save Big on Tooling Costs: India is a high quality, low cost hub for custom tools, dies and gages.